Monday, December 10, 2012

Few more things that I wanted to write about quite a long ago however never got a chance or motivation to do so. I wanted to list out those first so that at least I will not forget about them.

1. Custom bursting using Business Objects' own publication
2. Calculation context and few things to remember using the calculation contexts.
3. Custom event based triggers for BO reports.
4. Business Objects visual intelligence and first impression
5. Synchronization of query and merged dimensions
6. Relational connection to ECC using JCo enterprise adapter
7. BO data steward and data Insight (some thoughts)
8. Smart measures and what is smart about them
9. Tag Cloud and how powerful it can be in Business Objects
10. The future of BI from querying to reporting to predictive analytic..some thoughts

This list is just for my reference and I intend to finish in a couple of weeks .. I am just publishing these to put forth my commitment to share knowledge..

No comments:

Post a Comment